Friday, July 29, 2016

Not Giving Up

I spend this day going through the files... at least some of the files. I've got them sorted into four major groups -- kids stuff, school stuff, ministry stuff and misc. I went through two files of ministry stuff and updated things that I had handwritten and threw the paper away.  A very small dent in the overall pile of things. The hardest piles are the misc and the kids stuff. For the school stuff, I found old folders and got those put into some sort of order. As for the lesson planning books, I have not made a decision yet. I'm not going to pull anything out again until next week. Eight hours worth of sorting drained me!

I went for a bike ride and run this evening.

It was cooler only because the sun wasn't beating down on me. It felt good to be out at the River Park!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 14:2

No comments:

Post a Comment