Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Started!

Today I've started on the files. I didn't get very far before I emailed a dear friend for some advice! Pam has just finished cleaning her parents' house! I felt overwhelmed with just one box of paper stuff. I couldn't imagine trying to go through 10 boxes worth of files! The main reason why I needed help was I didn't get rid of much! From one box, I threw away one small folder worth of students' grades! That's it!

I hope I can do a bit more tomorrow. I still have one box on our dining room table. The rest is back in the study. I had pulled everything out. But it was too overwhelming to look at. So, I put everything back and just kept one box on the table. That box alone might take a week!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 13: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment