Tuesday, July 26, 2016

No Rain In Sight!

Isaiah has morning classes for a month, so no practice in the morning. He is so happy as the weather has been extremely hot. In fact, we looked at what weather was like in the States and what a difference. It's like 21 degrees and it's 37 here!  AHHHHH..

I rode my bike to teach this afternoon. And even though it was only 15 minutes to get there, I was pouring out in sweat when I got there. Needless to say, I did not go for a run or any other exercise outdoors.

I am even contemplating going to the indoor workout place this week and run on a treadmill. Yes, it's true. I have nine more coupons to use up. This summer might be the time to use them up. And Isaiah informed me that there is no rain until next Tuesday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 13: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment