Thursday, July 21, 2016

On-line Shopping

Father's Day in Taiwan is on August 8th. So, like Mother's Day, I've been asked to look and purchase for the fathers at HOP.

I started shopping this week and it has been so interesting.

The Lord gave me a theme -- From Head to Toes -- Rom. 12:1-2 and Eph. 6: 10-11!

Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

I'm buying different things for the men from head to toes! And I have a budget of about 500NT$ per person. I can hardly wait to see what the Lord will put together!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 11: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment