Friday, July 15, 2016

Frozen Shoulder

I love to cut my own hair. But since I've got this frozen shoulder problem, I have not been able to do that. I was trying to endure and even thought of growing my hair long again (wouldn't Alan love that?) But... today... there was no afternoon rain.  And it was in the high 90's. After I went for a run, I dropped off the scooter to get it tuned up. I decided to walk in a one block radius of the scooter shop. If I find a 100NT$ haircutting place, with only one person in line, I'd go get a haircut.

I had asked both my kids about cutting my hair short like in these two pictures: 
Image result for cute short haircuts for Asian womenImage result for cute short haircuts for Asian women
And both my kids without talking to each other said, "NO, Dad would not like it that short!"

Can't believe how supportive my kids are of Alan!!!

Anyhow, I walked and found a 100NT$ place right at the "Blue Market" near the scooter place. Number they were on 918. I put the money in... and yes, my number 919!  I went and bought oranges from the Blue Market, came out, and it was my turn! 

What does my hair look like now?
Image result for cute short haircuts for Asian women
Sort of like this but without the bangs! Not as short as I had wanted it to be... but so much better than before! I feel a kilo lighter now!  Alan has eight more weeks in the States... so... by the time he gets back, my hair might be longer... MIGHT BE!!! 

Now that I've found a 100NT$ place with a hairstylist that I like, I just might go there to get my hair trimmed on a regular basis!  Oh... why do I like this hairstylist? She cut my hair exactly as I asked her to. 

Seek Him First!




2 comments:

  1. NONONONONON, ALAN does not like no ononononon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know... Short hair in this weather is so much better!

    ReplyDelete