Sunday, July 24, 2016

Early Sunday Morning Movie

This morning, Isaiah and I decided to go watch the 9am showing of the movie, Central Intelligence. Surprisingly, there were quite a few people and the movie was much better than we had expected. After coming home, we had lunch and I baked a banana concoction. I didn't have enough flour, so I had to put in a bag of cookie mix that was pink in color. So the whole banana bread turned pink. Very interesting!

We went to church by 2:40, in Ariel and Robert's new car. I again had a lot to bring. So what else is new? 

The worship service was beautiful. It was just a focused time of prayer for our pastoral couple as they have had a tragedy in the family.

Isaiah studied a bit after we got home.

I tried to get a few things done. The week is going to be another busy and HOT one!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 13:3

No comments:

Post a Comment