Friday, July 22, 2016

More Visitors from Out of Town

Image result for Psalm 11: 8
I have had a stream of visitors.

Tonight I went to the Shihlin Night Market with another group of people. There was no afternoon rain, so it was super hot.

Let me back track...

In the morning, I reorganized some of the clothes the kids wanted to keep. One set of each of their uniforms. Plus, I had to find ways to store some of their winter items.  Now, I have bins under Abby's bed. Hope it will be easy to access and a good way to store things for the different seasons.

Yes, I tutored again this afternoon. But no tutoring next week -- instead I'll be back teaching at NSB.

Shihlin Night Market is always FUN!  I love snacking while walking. You can buy so many different things to try. Being Friday night, it was of course CROWDED!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 11: 7


No comments:

Post a Comment