Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Finally, Time to Go for A Run

Image result for Psalm 9:7
I had time this evening to go for a run. It had rained just for 5 minutes this afternoon, so it didn't really cool down the day. So, by the time I finished running 10K, I was soaking wet with sweat!!!!!!!!! I was so glad that I had brought a huge bottle of lemon water. It tasted so refreshing.

The day was again a fast one filled with tutoring and running around.

A dear sister opened up a second hand store here in Neihu. I had the brilliant idea that if she has things that weren't selling, we can work on mailing these items to the Philippines. Well, she had about 70 pairs of used rain boots in a variety of sizes. They were like new, but no one was buying them and storing them was becoming troublesome. I emailed our friends in the Philippines and they'd love to have them.  So, today I had time to go and pack up two huge boxes and got them mailed off. I will order one more box because we couldn't fit everything.

It was such a busy day that I barely had time to eat. Thus, my stomach was all bubbly. This evening I made myself a huge glass of banana milk shake. That really helped to calm my tummy down!

Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment