Saturday, July 16, 2016

Community Meeting

Today was our once a year community meeting at our complex.

Yes, we got elected to be part of the board for this year.  I knew it was going to happen. So, it seems like we will have meetings once a month for PTA and now, for our community.  PTA has meetings the second Thursday of the month. Our community will have meetings on the third Friday of the month!

One great thing is that I found out that there will now be three board members who are all Christians. I hope we can spend time praying for those in our community. I also found out that our upstairs neighbor has started to go to church. God is moving in our community. God is moving at Isaiah and Abby's school. God is up to something... I'm just going to join Him in whatever He is doing.

Remember to pray for us in Taiwan.

Seek Him First!
 Image result for Psalm 9: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment