Tuesday, July 12, 2016

No Time for Exercising

Image result for Psalm 9: 4
The days are so packed that I have not gone for a walk or a run or a bike ride!

I can't believe it.

Tutoring in the morning and tutoring in the afternoon.

I thought I'd go out this evening for a short run, but I sat in front of the computer and worked on a set of exams.

Isaiah went out with Robert, Ariel and Caleb for a fantastic afternoon all you can eat buffet. 

Today is also my nephew Kurtis' birthday!  So, it was nice to see pictures of Alan and Abby out with Kurtis, my mom, Daddy George, Annie and KR getting a free meal at Denny's. I wonder how many Denny's they are going to hit today! And today is also free Chick-A-Filet sandwiches if you dress up as a cow!!!!

Well... as for exercising, I really would have loved a run this evening as it was raining. I love running in the rain!  Maybe tomorrow...

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 9: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment