Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Lord Provides!

I have one tutee who is a sixth grader. In September, he will be going to junior high school. If you've kept up with my posts from the past few years, you know how difficult school gets from elementary school to junior high school and then on to senior high school. (It's quite strange because once these students get into college, they don't want to study anymore!)

In elementary school, the kids are happy and enjoy going to school. But as soon as they get to junior high school, the joy of learning is killed by all the exams that they are forced to take.

Okay, back to my tutee... as a 7th grader he most likely will no longer have time in the evenings. So, after this summer, I will have time to tutor another student.

Tonight, a mother asked me if I'd have time to tutor one of the boys from her daughter's school. I couldn't believe it. The boy lives in Neihu. I don't know all the details yet. I am just in awe of how the Lord provides so perfectly!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 150:3

No comments:

Post a Comment