Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Benefits of Living in Taipei

I bike to work now. And these past few weeks I've again thought about the benefits of living in Taipei.

I love how compact this city is.

I love how convenient it is to get around this city.

I love how safe I feel as I can go run at the park at all hours of the day or night.

I love how inexpensive the food is and the variety of food I can get!

I guess I'm thinking of this especially since I'll be going to the States for two weeks. Then I'll have to drive... YIKES... and I won't be able to go running at night. (I think I'll just do treadmill works in the exercise room at my mom's senior complex!) Plus, I won't have delicious Chinese food!

I will love the weather in Southern California and that's one thing I don't enjoy about being in Taipei.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 4: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment