Friday, May 6, 2016

Saw A Turtle, Slow As A Turtle

I had to go out... for a run! I just couldn't let the week past and not run even once.

So, this morning, hoping that I can beat the morning heat, I went out before 8am

By 8:20, the sun was beating down HOT. No wind, just a lot of sweat. My legs were in rebellion.

On the Riverside Trail, I spotted a turtle. I had to help him get back to safety.

And for the rest of the 'run', I felt as if I was running, moving, in slow motion -- slow as that turtle that I just helped.

The sweat just kept dripping down my face.

By the time I got home, it felt good to have gone out for a run, but I was drenched in sweat!

Now I've recovered from the heat, maybe I'll go out again tonight! Wait... maybe I'm suffering from a heat stroke.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 149: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment