Saturday, May 21, 2016

Kids Are Growing Up

We are realizing that the kids are growing up...

On Friday nights they both have to go to cram school. And today...

Abby had cram school in the morning and then an activity with her school fellowship. She is going to be the vice chairperson starting this coming school year. In the evening, she didn't want to join us. Instead, she went to the library.

Isaiah had practice this morning and then cram school in the afternoon. This evening, a bunch of his friends met up at the local school gym and played basketball. Since it's an indoor gym, each kid had to pay about 3US$. He also didn't want to join us.

So, Alan and I went to the Memorial Celebration for Sherry's dad. He passed away back in January and they didn't have the chance to just have a few friends over to share.

I realize that more and more they will have their own activity.  I can't imagine what it will be like when Isaiah gets his scooter license.

And for me, I keep thinking that perhaps I would have more free time... but actually, I'm just as busy.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 3:7

2 comments:

  1. Well, they are almost 17 and 18, what do you expect? It is still just a shock that they no longer find you the most interesting person in the whole world. Wait til they go to college or find a spouse !!!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spouse? College? I was hoping that they won't find a spouse until they are working. I sure miss the time when they were 4 & 5 year olds!!!

    ReplyDelete