Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Biking at 1am and Taking Newborn Out

This morning at 1am, I biked to church as it was the 50-hour of continuous prayer time. Last year I went at this time as there weren't that many people who signed up for that block of time. So this year, after prayer, I felt as if the Lord wanted me to go again at the same block of time.

I left the house at 12:50 and got to the church by 1:10. Only the pastor and his wife were there. For two hours, the three of us worshipped and prayed. I totally enjoyed the time together.

I left the church at 3:16 and got home by 3:36. Absolutely NO TRAFFIC. I didn't see a single bus. The weather was actually quite warm.  I thought, I should do this more often!

I got up at 6:30 to say good bye to the kids as they were going off to school and I slept for two more hours.

This afternoon, I took Ariel's newborn baby, Caleb, out for a walk. It was so much fun.  We just went to the local supermarket and back. I hope he sleeps well tonight as he could not stay awake in the stroller.  Ariel also went out with us. Unlike Caleb, she is going to be exhausted and will sleep very well tonight!

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment