Sunday, May 22, 2016

Last Sunday of Preaching at HOP

Today I finished the message that I started some five months ago on January 17th, Promised Fulfilled. I felt that the Lord wanted me to talk and answer some difficult questions that needed to be addressed. I spent hours on this message. Praying and asking God to help me. How to make sense of all the bits and pieces???

God is so faithful. I enjoyed interacting with God's word and have the Holy Spirit to guide and teach me. I always learn so much from each message.

It's my last Sunday of preaching at HOP as the pastoral couple has returned from their sabbatical. All I'm scheduled for will be to lead the Prayer Walks that are scheduled in July, September and December.

The talk was videotaped, so I hope to post it on our blog at a later post.

Another fun thing that happened was we had several newcomers, including a man we met at Costco. He really came!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 3: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment