Friday, May 27, 2016

Such A Waste

Today Alan and I went to Costco. I had to return a watch we bought for Isaiah as he still likes using his old one.

What was so terrible was that the return line was like at Disneyland because people were returning Quaker Oats because one of the stations here reported that there is a trace of chemicals in the oats. Totally ridiculous!

To get any negative effects, a 60 kilo man would have to eat 10 kilos of this oat a day! Otherwise, no problem as long as you drink plenty of water.

So, there were at least 150 boxes already returned, which they will just throw away!

WHAT A WASTE!

Another customer and I who were waiting in line to return something totally unrelated were so disgusted about the waste.

I bought lots of the oats to make oatmeal raisin cookies and Alan eats oatmeal for breakfast about two times a week. I am not going to return all my boxes... NO WAY.

I was there at 1pm. By this evening, they must have at least 300 boxes returned!

Famine is not caused by lack of food. It's caused by wastefulness.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment