Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Finishing Up Many Tasks

Today was another early start.

Meilan left to head back for the States and I wanted to see her off. While we were waiting at the bus stop, a van pulled up. For 200NT$, he'd drive her to the airport. The bus was going to be 125NT$. For only 75NT$ more, why not? And it turned out to be faster and she was the only passenger in the van. God really provided.

I got home and did a load of laundry and started working on my test. By noon, I had finished and sent it off. YEAH!

I ate a quick lunch and got my materials together and biked to my teaching job.

After teaching for 2 hours, I biked to run errands. 

Just minutes after getting home, Abby called. She was going to do a make up class, but the video wasn't ready. So, I went to pick her up.

We went for our nightly walk right when Alan came home.

Now, it's almost 10pm and I'm ready to go and pick up Isaiah. Alan is already looking into his ticket for the States for January of 2017! The prices are cheaper if we book earlier. Right now -- round trip ticket looks like 770US$!  He's planning to go on January 24th and return on Feb. 18th. Isaiah will be taking his Joint College Entrance Exam on Jan. 21st and 22nd and Alan wanted to be here for that! It's weird to be looking at 2017 as it's only May of 2016!

Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment