Monday, May 9, 2016

Much Needed Sleep & Shoulder Pain

It felt so good to get a few extra hours of sleep...

Well... I got up early... and then went back to bed for two hours. I could not keep my eyes opened.

But by then, I had cleaned both bathrooms, did a load of laundry, mopped the floor and tidied up the kids' rooms. So... I was ready for a nap...

In the afternoon, there was a thunder shower -- just beautiful. So, I was hoping for a run in the rain. But by the time I changed clothes, the rain had stopped... At least it wasn't feeling like a sauna. I had a very nice run!

Bible study this evening... and we won't have our next study until July 11th. We're almost finished with the study... just two more lessons. I think I'll have to find another one for this fall.

Now, for the past few weeks, I've had trouble with my right shoulder. When I try to hang clothes, I can seem to stretch my arm up that high. And I can't seem to get my arm to touch my back... hum? Very troubling... my whole range of motion in that arm is very limited. And at times, if I jerk my arm in a certain way, I'm in pain! I am praying that the Lord will heal me before I go back to the States on May 30th for two weeks!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 149: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment