Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Perfect Weather Today

Today was very unusual.

Here in Taiwan, it's either too hot or it's too wet and cold. There aren't many days when the weather is just NICE.

But today was one of those days. The sun was peaking out from under the clouds. There was just the slightest breeze blowing. It looked like it was going to rain, but it never did.

I had to work on things at home, but in the afternoon, I had to go out for a run. Wearing a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, it was perfect. I never felt extremely hot. If I had time, I could have gone on forever. When I was in New Zealand, the weather was refreshing like today.

This evening I went out for a walk with Abby. There were so many people out. I can't describe to you how unusually pleasant it was to be outside.  Even now as I sit and write this post, I can feel the breeze blowing through the open windows in our living room.

Ahhhh... if we can have days like this during the summer months...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 150:2



No comments:

Post a Comment