Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Getting Things Done

The A/C units in the Danhsui house are not functioning properly. And with the summer months approaching and my trip to the US, I had to get that fixed.  I called several repairmen, but they were all busy installing new units and had no time for a 'repair' job. But one repairman told me to call the old units' company and get one of their service personnel to come. Great idea!

I found the company phone number, called and put in a service order. The repairman called and we set Friday morning at 11:30. YEAH.

Then in the afternoon, the tissue that I ordered arrived. Yes, I ordered tissue to bring back to the States as it's much cheaper here!!!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha... I ordered A LOT!

I was able to finish my Sunday message and emailed that off.

Then I made a quick trip to the grocery store and cooked and cleaned.

The day was warm, so I ventured out for a run. It was a bit more than warm, unfortunately.

On the way back, I also discovered signs on the road. It seems that the Presidential Inauguration Dinner will be at the hotel right near our house. The signs said that the road will be 'blocked' from 5 to 10 pm on the 20th of May.

Needless to say, this day went by rather fast. I am thankful for a productive day of getting things done.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 3: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment