Saturday, May 28, 2016

All Packed

What a busy day!

I bought a few more things but it turned out that both my check-ins were overweight. So, I had to repack and leave some things for Alan and Abby to take. I knew that would happen. 

It was a hot day and Alan had to weigh both pieces several times as I wanted to get it just right.

I then also cooked food to put in the frig. And speaking of the frig, I reorganized it so that Alan can see what there is. I am hoping that he won't go and spend too much money eating out and buying more things. I cooked a Mexican dish and then made the left over ground beef to freeze so that he can take it out and make it as spaghetti sauce or topping for the pizzas.

This evening we had Family Time as we haven't had the time together as a family. We shared and prayed together and went over the schedule for the next two weeks while I'm gone.

I then did a load of laundry, making sure both the kids and Alan knew how to operate it. (I found out from Abby that while I was away these past few times, Alan never hung up the clothes. He just stuffed everything into the dryer!!!!!!!!!!!! He could have ruined the dryer as our washer is a 15 kilos load but our dryer is only 9 kilos. I always hang up the clothing items and dry only the socks and underwear or the towels. I'm so glad Abby said something. So, I made sure he now knows!)

Tomorrow is a full day of ministry! I'll blog about it tomorrow night!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 5: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment