Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanks for Being My Kids

Thursdays always go by much faster.

The kids had piano lesson in the morning and they have improved so much.  They select the songs that they like to learn and our sweet piano teacher, Christina, seem to work miracles as the kids learn one song after another.

This afternoon they had to go and get their braces adjusted. Isaiah's mouth now has a contraption of sort and Abby has braces on all her teeth.  The braces are really working.  They still have a few gaps as they wait for their permanent teeth to come down. 

In the evening, they both had to go to their cram school.  Abby was able to come home earlier so I didn't have time for my usual Thursday evening run. Oh well...

Now, it's raining outside and the kids are heading off to bed.

Tomorrow Abby will be participating in the English Reading Contest.  On Saturday, Isaiah will be involved in the Speech Contest.  Last year he didn't make it into the finals. So, we will see how he does this time.  He is presently in the shower, practicing his speech -- My Favorite Book.

I am so glad to have them as my kids.

 

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment