Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another Old Lang Syne


Last year Taipei 101 had a spectacular fireworks display. This year promises to be another great show. 

Yes, it's already the last day of 2013.  Tomorrow is January 1st, 2014!  It's a holiday here in Taiwan and we plan to hang out with the Jao's.  Last year the weather was cold and wet and we went out to a museum in Bali and then took the ferry to Danhsui. This year, the weather looks fabulous.  We're planning on having afternoon tea together after a workout at the local sports center.

As I consider the start of a new year, Lamentations 3:21-26 comes to mind --
This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope. The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the person who seeks Him. It is good that he waits silently For the salvation of the LORD.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment