Friday, December 20, 2013

White Elephant Gift Exchange

I teach part time at Soochow University and I really wanted to give my students a FUN Christmas Experience.  We sang the 12 Days of Christmas.  We did the White Elephant Gift Exchange. And I told them the true meaning behind the celebration of Christmas.  The evening was a blast. Many of them took videos or pictures and posted them on their FB page. 

At House of Praise, it has become an annual tradition to have the White Elephant Gift Exchange Party.  Unfortunately, I have a bad reputation of bringing the worst gifts.  The funniest thing is that Alan doesn't know which ones are our "gifts".  This year, I'm going to show him so that he won't be picking our own "junk". And this year, I have toned things way down. I actually packed some nicer stuff.

Here is a picture from last year's party -- at least everyone is smiling.

 Remember the fun from last year's HOP White Elephant Party?  If you weren't there, make sure you don't miss this year's party.  12/21, Saturday!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment