Monday, December 16, 2013

On The MRT

I was riding the MRT today from Danhsui to Beitou.  At one of the stops, a lady stepped in and sat down next to me.  She was wearing a mask, like she had a cold and seemed to be deep in thought.  She pulled out some real estate brochures and pictures.  I started a conversation with her, asking her if she was buying a place and how big it was and the conversation went on.  She seemed a bit worried, so I said, "I will pray that God will bless and guide you."  Suddenly her face lit up.  "Oh how wonderful. Are you a Christian?"  I said yes and it turned out that she was too.  She had just put a small deposit down as part of an offer to a house and was wondering if she had done the right thing.  It was a joy to talk to her before I got off the MRT.  Saying goodbye, I hope I will see her again as I know how she feels.  Whenever I make a decision, I want to be wise and faithful.  I don't want to waste the gifts and talents He has given me.  And buying a house is a big decision.  I hope the LORD will continue to affirm to her that He is in control and He is the One leading her every step of the way.



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment