Monday, December 2, 2013

Alan's Basketball Tournament

Alan has been gone down south since Friday night. Needless to say, I have not slept well in these past three days.  I think I've slept a total of 18 hours in three days... I was walking and riding around in a daze today.  God sustained me. 

Alan will be back tonight. We were hoping for a 7-peat. BUT... Soochow Faculty and Staff Basketball Team did NOT win!  WAHHHHH... In fact, they lost by 5 points.  I will hear all about it tonight when we pick him up at the MRT Station right near our house. He did not get injured but said that he is sore.  He has been training by doing sprints for the past month, losing about 2 kilos in the process. I can't imagine how many kilos he has lost in the last 3 days. 

Here are a few pictures from last year --

They are showing the number 6!

And 101 is 2012! 

So, 2013 is 102!
 
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment