Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Being a Kid Again

I am teaching part time at Soochow University.  Tonight the students had to do a group project based on the lesson related to CHILDHOOD.  I asked them to lead and teach a childhood song, explain and play a childhood game and read a childhood story. 

It was such a fun evening. I am not sure how they enjoyed it, but I had a ball. We sang Incy Wincy Spider, Mary Had A Little Lamb, Hokey Pokey, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Old MacDonald, BINGO and This Old Man.  We played Big Wind Blow, Hangman, Red Light/Green Light, and 1, 2, 3, Wooden Man.  We read Clifford the Big Red Dog, The Tooth Decay, and Green Eggs and Ham.  The students took pictures and I'm sure some of them will end up on FB.  For 1, 2, 3, Wooden Man, the team decided to add one more rule -- when we stop, we had to put ourselves in a stylish pose...

What FUN!!!



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment