Monday, August 12, 2019

Details about Our Vacation, Part I

This is just the first installment to recap what happened this past month in the States...

We arrived in LA on July 8th... Annie was very wise and brought over a sleeping pill. This made the night a lot calmer as Mom really did sleep... I wanted to help her adjust and get over her jet lag. So, I spent the evening getting my mom settled back into her little condo...

We spent the next day repacking and getting ready to head out to our cruise. Annie had gathered lots of stuff for us to look at, so I went through the stuff that was in the garage. By the time I finished I had a box and a half of stuff!

Because we were going to fly with American Airlines, we only wanted to pay for one check-in, so we downsized our luggage and we each had a carry-on and only one check in.

Alden and the gang all headed up to LA on July 10th and after dinner, Annie and KR drove us to the airport as we had a total of 13 people!

We boarded our plane to Dulles... on a red-eye special!

And already the 'adventure' started...

Mom had her walker which we checked in at the gate, expecting it to be at the gate when we arrived in Dulles...

I will continue the story tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Walking with Jesus is an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment