Thursday, August 22, 2019

Surprise Visit of A Dear Friend!

Image result for Jesus be the center, not feelings
Today was moving so fast... I can't believe I've already come to the end...

Dropped Mom off and came home to get things done... I was going to drop off the car to get the headlight fixed but a friend dropped by. We talked until when I had to leave to teach at NSB.

James, Isaiah and Kurtis picked up Mom and took her out to dinner... I'm sure she ate a lot!

Abby finally started teaching again... but she's thinking of quitting!

I'm not sure what she will decide as her choices are all based upon her feelings... I pray that she would center her life on Jesus and His Word...

This evening we had our Complex Meeting.

Isaiah did not get his transcript as the school was 'closed'... Plus he ran into a snag as one of the forms stated that he needs to be physically present in the US to complete the security process part of the application. Huh?? How in the world do they get people to actually go to a place to take a polygraph test??? We will see...

As for the weather, it was really scorching hot. I went out for my short run and got back before 8... and already I was pouring in sweat in 30 minutes!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Jesus be the center, not feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment