Friday, August 23, 2019

It's Friday... ALREADY!

I need to start preparing for my upcoming talks...

I've just been busy with settling back to life in Taipei... Plus organizing for the flea market sale on 8/31, not to mention getting back to teaching and tutoring...

I was going to drop off the car to get the headlight fixed... but I pulled the car out... turned on the headlight... it was working fine. So I told Alan that I'll wait until he gets back.

Isaiah is still trying to finish his application for the FBI Summer Honors Internship Program. One requirement is that he's supposed to be in the States to finish the 'security check'. We hope that they will have a way for him to complete that while living in Taiwan. We shall see...

Abby worked and got together with her friends...

Kurtis went for a long bike ride at the River Park... I thought it would rain since a typhoon is approaching... but instead, it was hot, hot, hot... At the end of his ride, he stopped by Burger King and had a late lunch...

We wanted to have family time... but instead we ended up watching TV this evening.

Seek Him First!
Image result for be still

No comments:

Post a Comment