Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Too Much for One Day... One HOT Day...

For those who read yesterday's blog, you knew what I was attempting to do today...

It was too much for one day...

But it's finished! God sustained me...

I told Kurtis that it would take about five hours, as I was calculating the time to get everything down and paint... then to put the house back in order...

Unfortunately, he wimped out quickly...

But I pushed on... Plowed on... Moved on... Fast... as I had to pick up my Mom, drop her off and dash to my tutoring.

In the midst of all the painting, I was trying to arrange: fixing Isaiah's old scooter, finding transportation for my mom (so I won't have to pick her up each day), contacting people to find out about buying a second hand scooter, and setting up a meeting time with friends from the States.

Right now, next to me are all the pictures from the wall that I still need to wipe down before I hang them back up again. Plus, I wanted to see if I can change the arrangement a bit...

The walls look so nice... Even though Kurtis wimped out quickly, I definitely needed his help as he was tall enough to reach the space closest to the ceiling!

And I still have three cans of paint left. But this paint was great. The smell was minimal and the walls are all dried! I am not going to hang anything up until tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for he is my firm foundation

3 comments:

  1. I am exhausted just reading the entry........ zzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so hot... so so hot... I pressed on and did not allow myself to stop!

    ReplyDelete