Monday, August 26, 2019

Searching for A Scooter for Isaiah

This was a busy day.

I was going to take Kurtis out for a public bus tour, but we didn't leave by 9am. So instead, I went and ran errands... paid off another 2500US$ on our house loan and then went to the library to pick up a book. I then went to a scooter shop to see what they had. There were two second hand scooters and I asked about what they had for new ones. We will see what Isaiah thinks when he comes over to take the second hand scooters for a spin!

I sent Kurtis out on his own. He took the bus to Soochow University and walked around!

I scooter over to B & Q to buy paint. God worked it out miraculously. As I was talking to the paint guy, I asked for the 'rejects' and when he led me to that shelf, I couldn't believe it! There were five cans of the exact yellow that I wanted! Each can used to be 11US$, but now on sale for 4US$! I was ecstatic! This was the 'healthier' better quality paint!

I will start painting tomorrow.

I then went to Costco and bought chicken nuggets for Kurtis and some drinking yogart!

I rushed back as I got Kurtis a new student. I wanted to drive and drop him off before going to pick up my mom. He will walk back home!

Isaiah started tennis practice and Abby was gone the whole day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for the goodness of god

No comments:

Post a Comment