Sunday, August 18, 2019

Hoping To Get A Little More Sleep!

I realized that Sunday is my only day to get a little sleep...

After my date with God, I don't go out for a quick run and I don't have to get my mom ready for her elderly program.

So, today, I went back to bed...

Isaiah went off to play in a mini friendship tennis tournament.  Abby was going to go out to play basketball, but she decided to sleep in. Kurtis was rushing out the door as he had to tutor. So, by 8:30, I was up and getting Mom ready.

She had breakfast and I was thinking maybe Eddie or Annie would want to have a short conversation with her, but neither of them seemed to be around. So, I let Mom watch In Touch. And then I found Murder She Wrote and we sat down to watch one episode. She couldn't figure out who killed who or why, but she still enjoyed seeing "Jessica Fletcher" and hearing that usual music.

After lunch, we were off to church.

I translated for Paul, who gave an excellent message on Kindness. Next week he will be speaking on Goodness!

Mom went to bed and the four of us played a game of Rummic Q before watching a little bit of TV. Isaiah said he wanted to get up at 4am to watch the Chargers' game... Oh my...

Seek Him First!
Image result for the kindness of god

No comments:

Post a Comment