Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday!

I started the morning getting Mom ready before I took off to tutor!

It was a hot day...

On the way back home, I went and donated blood... They had the blood mobile right by the Miramar Entertainment Center. Then we had church at 2:30...

Oh... I'm working on so many different things.
1. Isaiah's scooter... we will probably have to buy a new one.
2. Isaiah's summer internship possibilities... FBI might not work out as he might have to be in the States to complete the process.
3. Kurtis and Isaiah need more part time jobs. So, I am trying to see about getting Kurtis into modeling and more students for both of them.
4. Abby has so many different activities going on... it is difficult to keep track of what she is doing these days. I'm not sure if all her decisions are wise as she tends to be impulsive and excited about something for 10 seconds... and these might be things she went and paid money for... and then... the excitement fades... so it's difficult to get her to follow through on all her possible commitments!
5. My tutoring and teaching schedule... many of my students want me to tutor them more than one day a week... YIKES... I can't give any of these students to Kurtis or Isaiah as they need a teacher who knows the American curriculum...
Well... there are more to list... but you get the idea!

Please keep me in your prayer...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Jeremiah 32:17

No comments:

Post a Comment