Thursday, August 29, 2019

Trying to Get the Window Fixed...

I've been working on this for three months... Now that it's super hot, I really need to get the window fixed.

It's the window in Abby's room.

We closed it and it got really jammed!

I've called a guy to come and look at it... but he said it would be 10,000NT$.

I wanted a second opinion. But the guy has been too busy to come.

I called him again and sent him pictures of the situation. He says he will try to come before September 8th!

I had three hours of teaching today...

And Kurtis went to the Elderly Day Care Center and picked mom up and took the pre-arranged taxi back.

When I got home at 5:30, they were already home. The taxi was at the Center by 5:05! YIKES.

Tomorrow we are going to do this again... But I will have to set the dinner out before I leave.

We are going to try to see if by Monday, the Center will have someone to walk mom down!

It was another sizzling hot day!

We are all looking forward to cooler weather!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Joel 2:13

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you have such hot weather and I will pray that you get the window fixed at a decent price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... Prayer is powerful!

    ReplyDelete