Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Pictures Are Back Up...

Yes, it is finished...

I wiped everything thoroughly and started to try where to put the pictures. I didn't want to have the same arrangement. But to shift things around, I didn't want to be putting too many new nails or taking out any of the old nails.

I tried a few things and by 2pm, I was finished! And I love the way things look.

I then moved on to prep for my classes, tidying up the house and doing another load of clothes.

Isaiah went to the zoo with Vikki.

Abby worked in the morning and afternoon before joining friends at the movies.

Kurtis was home... and I turned on the AC for him as it was an extremely hot day!

I tutored this afternoon while Kurtis stayed with Mom.

No news about the scooter yet... he's taking a look to see how much it will be to fix it. Our friend told Isaiah not to buy the second hand scooter... so we have 10 days before we have to make a decision.

Seek Him First!

Image result for beautiful saviour

No comments:

Post a Comment