Monday, August 19, 2019

A Bit of Rain!

Today was so much cooler...

In the morning, I went for a run in the rain, after I dropped Abby off at the MRT Station as she has a trip down to Taichung with some of her friends. I hope she's having a good time...

Isaiah and Kurtis were home... playing video games... resting... They helped me with a few household chores... I changed Mom and Abby's bedding... did two loads of clothes... wash the fan blades... and went and got a hair wash and hair cut... I bought three coupons and I had one more left and it was going to expire today. They would refund me the money, but I thought it would be so relaxing... and it was. I only had my hair trimmed as I had promised NOT to cut it until I'm 60. Hopefully, by then my hair would be as long as when Alan met me... That's why I'm growing it long again...

Isaiah and Kurtis went down to the Mall as there is a Burger King there -- Kurtis' treat as Isaiah has been taking him around. He also treated Abby the other day. I think it's just a good excuse to go to Burger King. He now appreciates American food a lot more than he did some 10 days ago.

This evening I spent time doing class and tutoring prep... and then sat and watch a couple of episodes of Elementary.

Kurtis was off tutoring... he's getting quite good at using the public transport to get around.

Seek Him First!
Image result for god controls time

1 comment:

  1. He is back up to 73.3 kilos... still on the thin side!

    ReplyDelete