Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Two Days Now

I can't believe it, but these past two days, I've set the time aside to go for a 10km run! This time, I finished under 60 minutes! YIPPY.

Another great thing is Judy is here with her sister, Sue, for a short visit. She is showing Sue her old 'stomping' grounds. They arrived yesterday, and I met up with them. We had such a nice walk around Tienmu. I haven't been around that area for years. It was great to stop at different places and enjoy a snack or two and to reflect on our lives.

Tonight, we met up with them for dinner at a small hole in the wall restaurant that was a bit pricey but had delicious food! It was Hakka style food... What a treat to hang out with Judy some more!

I continue to prepare for my Sunday message.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 41: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment