Tuesday, April 11, 2017

NSB Started & 30th Anniversary!

Image result for Psalm 40: 13
Today was a wet day... but I had to get so many things done in preparation for my NSB classes.

I biked over to the training center and forgot to bring an ID. What trouble did I get myself into!!!! I will make sure to remember next time!

I have 15 students, but they seemed lower than last year's group. Still, I think it's going to be a great year.

When I got inside the building, one of the students from last year was there to greet me. It was so great to see him!! The group from last year will be coming over for dinner on Saturday. It's going to be so much fun!

I biked home and heard the message... our car is ready. Isaiah also messaged me and said that he'll be at the MRT station by 6:30. I plopped everything done and ran down to pick up the car and drove to pick up Isaiah.

Abby went to her Coldplay concert. Alan had class until 8:30... It's our 30th anniversary, but it was just another activity packed day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 40: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment