Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Very Long Day!

I had to head out to Danhsui at 9:15 this morning as the technicians were coming to change the AC units in the apartment! I got there right around 10:47, just a few minutes late. They unloaded their stuff while I was upstairs moving things out of the way!

They started at 11am. The complex has a rule: No working during the lunch hour. So, they went out for lunch at 12noon. I used the time to clean the place a little as they had removed the screen and the window panes to get out to where the major machine was!

They got back and started at 1pm. While they were working, I helped my tenant to organize her cupboards. They didn't finish until 5pm! I then had to stay to put things back and to vacuum...

It was 5:30 when I started to head back to Neihu!

What a journey!

I biked part way. Walked. Took the MRT. Waited for the free shuttle bus that never came, so I decided to take a regular bus. It was better than standing and waiting in the rain! Walked some more and finally got home! How good it felt to be home! I forgot to mention that I was carrying about 10 kilos of stuff with me!

Isaiah and Abby came home on their own!

It was a very long day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 42: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment