Saturday, April 15, 2017

The NSB Dinner Party

Tonight I had the students from last year's NSB class over for an American meal... 14 of them came... and it was such a splendid night... filled with laughter!

One guy brought his girlfriend, Sherry!

Two of the classmates are now dating individuals from the class... Vennis and Kitty... who are planning to get married in the near future. And Michael is now dating Leslie, Kitty's best friend, also from NSB.

I made two different kinds of sloppy joes and bread pudding and cole slaw and... lots more... as I knew they'd be big eaters since they train so hard for their job!

I also made up a fun dancing charade game... In fact, we were having so much fun that our neighbors downstairs asked us to quiet down! It was only 9:15! I had the Earth Wind and Fire music blasting and they picked papers and had to make up these weird dance moves. It was hilarious. But we quiet down as we didn't want to upset our neighbors! YIKES!

I pray that through the simple interactions tonight that we have been a strong Christian influence upon these students... How I'd love for them to turn their lives to Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 41:1

No comments:

Post a Comment