Monday, April 24, 2017

A Relaxing Day with A Run and Running Errands

Today turned out to be such a fantastic day!

In the morning, it was drizzling and Alan had to pack as he will be with the team for most of this week! The BIG COMPETITION is here!

I worked on my sermons from the book of Luke and did quite a bit of inputting and editing.

By 2pm, I went out for a run as the rain had stop and I knew, if I didn't go, I would not have the time.

I did my usual 10km and took a quick shower before heading out again to run errands. I had to pick up a huge pot in order to return it to the restaurant. I had a bag of stuff to donate, which I dropped off. And then I had a rice cooker pot to return to the church!

I had soup cooking in the crock pot and leftovers still in the frig! YIPPY!

Isaiah called for pick up at 7.

Abby called for pick up at 8.

We all had dinner at home!

The evening was spent, each doing our own thing! I looked at other possible places to buy. Isaiah was on his cell phone and the same with Abby!

I called Alan at 10:33 to ask how things were going! They were enjoying an evening snack from the Shihlin Night Market... ha, ha, ha...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 42: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment