Monday, April 10, 2017

Another Run on An Extremely Hot Day!

The weather report said that it would be a hot day and it was!

My Mondays are usually so packed and this was no exception.

I wanted to work on the test... go to the library... deposit money at the post office (yes, in Taiwan, the Post Office also has a banking service)... cook and bake... order books (the NSB called me to go and teach again)... and tutor... In between everything, during the hottest hour in the afternoon, I went out for a run! 10K... in the heat... trying to do it in less than an hour... NOPE... still 65 minutes! It was difficult to run any faster with the heat beating down on me... I did bring water with me and that helped!

Isaiah rode his own scooter to the MRT Station, so I didn't have to worry about picking him up.

Alan and I both said that we are looking forward to June... ha, ha, ha...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 40:9

No comments:

Post a Comment