Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Art of Ordering the Love Feasts

It's been quite a job ordering for the HOP Love Feasts.

After the Sunday service, we all sit down to have dinner together. I order the food. (I have a budget of 200US$ for 75 people! Yes, that's less than 3US$ per person!) I also make things to supplement the meals. I usually make a dessert and a soup!

Today, we had a smaller crowd and I was trying out a new place. Not knowing if the food would be enough, I made two different kinds of soup (one sweet and one savory) and another veggie dish!

Wow... did we have a lot of leftover? It was so nice to send food home with each family. With a long weekend, they won't have to cook!

It has been quite a task as I continue to cruise around to find new places. I don't want to keep ordering the same things.

So far, people have really enjoyed being together for our Love Feasts!

Image result for Psalm 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment