Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Last Day of April

Today was another tremendous DAY!

Because I'll be gone by June 6th, one of my tutees asked for extra sessions. So, we had to make it on Sunday afternoon. I got everything ready for church and left it for Alan to bring.

I scootered over and tutored from 1:30 - 3:30 before heading to church!

For the Love Feast tonight, I wanted something light and easy so that people can mingle and talk. I ordered sandwiches and bought chips and made two kinds of drinks -- cocoa and milk tea! Delicious!

This was Pastor Matthew and Sherry's last Sunday. They ended the service by praying for everyone!

After I finish this post, I'm heading off to bed!

I can't believe it's May 1st tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 43:2

P.S. Thank you for noticing -- yes, the verse yesterday was in German. I did that on purpose as I try to keep up with the study of different languages!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, it's David's 1yr old birthday! Time flies it's like yesterday and he is one yr old now~~

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam and David are growing up way too fast! Look at my son... I can't believe he is going to be a college student!

    ReplyDelete