Saturday, April 22, 2017

Appreciation Dinner and Other Things

I had a lot to do today... I think I say that all too often!

In the morning, I tutored from 9:30 to 12:15! I enjoy this kid -- she's smart!

Then I came home to call and arrange for the A/C technician to replace the A/C units in the Danhsui house. I thought I was starting way early, but it turned out that everyone starts in April in order to have A/C installed before the heat starts in June! By God's goodness, they have agreed to come on Thursday of next week instead of the first or second week of May.

Then, another real estate agent called, wanting me to go see other possible places. I asked her to email me the pictures. I don't want to go all over the place. The one I liked in Neihu sold! I offered 5.7 million and it sold for 6.7 million in less than a week! And that place was SMALL. I was shocked that someone really bought it for 6.7 million!

I was hoping to go for a run but we had to head off to the Appreciation Dinner early to set things up. Alan and I wanted to make it super special for Pastor Matthew and Sherry. We had sent out a letter, asking people to prepare a short letter which they can read at the dinner. Almost everyone came and everyone was prepared! It was a very special dinner! We also bought special gifts for them!

Before heading home, we went to see the newly renovated house of a dear couple from our church. Wow... their place looks so nice! They might be moving in by May!

We got home late... The day went by so fast!

God carried me through as He always does!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 42:1」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment