Friday, April 28, 2017

Time to Rest & Hang Out with Alan

I started the day my usual way -- sitting with God! That's the best way to start every day!

Then I baked two pans of chocolate mint brownies to drop off to Candice, who I tutor on Wednesday! It's her birthday tomorrow!

When Alan came home, we headed out, dropping off things and going to Costco and RT Mart!

We had lunch at Costco and went home to start the dinner for the Overseers' meeting at our house. The menu was set as sloppy joes and salad and chips!

Alan and I went and visited a new 'mall' as there is a more elegant movie theater where you can rent. It's dinner and theater for about 25US$ per person! We're thinking of having a couples only core there!

The evening went well as sloppy joes were a hit! Oh, we also had root beer floats!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 42: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment