Thursday, April 13, 2017

Long Bike Ride!

This week has been Nanhu High School International Week.
 for
God worked it out as a group of basketball and soccer players from Santa Fe Christian Schools came to minister through sports and English activities. They came for lunch and an afternoon of interactive things. I attend the first part and left at 1pm to run a few errands.

I decided to ride over to the high school and run errands on my bike. It was quite fun!

When riding to the school, it was so windy. The bike didn't seem to be moving no matter how hard I was peddling. But in the afternoon, it was much better... but it started to sprinkle!

I had to check about changing A/C units for the Danhsui house, mail out a registered letter for Isaiah, look at several books for my new class (and I ended up buying one for Isaiah)...

After getting home, I worked on the computer the rest of the afternoon -- finishing up the test and Sunday message!

I also made lots of food as we're going to have a weekend of people over dinner!

The kids called... the two of them decided to go and catch a movie...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 40: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment