Friday, April 7, 2017

Isaiah Got His Scooter License!

We wet this morning and after he went to the 90 minute class, they gave him his license!

The class was actually very helpful and informative.

First, they watched a 30 minute video. Then a guy came in and gave a one hour lecture!

Isaiah really paid attention and learned a lot! The film and the instructor gave very helpful tips.

After the class, Isaiah said, "I think I'll go for a better helmet! And I definitely will be more careful when I ride!"

Tomorrow, he will take the scooter to go to his youth group. In the morning, Alan will take him to the English Department Test at Soochow University!

This is going to be quite a weekend for him!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 40: 6

2 comments:

  1. He rode to church today! And I think this coming week, he will ride to the MRT station.

    ReplyDelete